If you’re using a ninja food digital air fry oven sp101, then yes, you can use foil.
However, this is not recommended since the Ninja Foodi digital air fryer sp101 has a non-stick grill and handy stirrer. That’s why it does not need any oil for cooking. The grate in the ninja food digital air fry oven allows air to circulate the food, resulting in faster cooking time.
With the foil method, cooking food that requires manual stirring is very difficult and messy. The purpose of purchasing this kitchen accessory is for convenience, which can be done without using foil or oil in your air fryer. Using aluminum foil to cook with your Ninja Foodi digital air fryer oven sp101 will harm the lifespan of your appliance.
If you choose to use foil, please stick with low-fat products since they are less likely to stick to the grill. Foil-wrapped food doesn’t get as crispy as air-fried food, but it’s a lot easier and cleaner to cook with than in an ordinary deep fryer or pan.
If you are looking for a better choice to meet your craving, try using Ninja Foodi digital air fryer sp101. And it’s simple to handle, and it comes with an interactive timer that does the work for you.
Does ninja food digital air fry oven sp101 offer rotisserie?
Yes, it does. That’s all you have to do preheat the oven for at least 10 minutes and select rotisserie mode.
Can I use wet wipes in my Ninja Foodi digital air fryer sp101?
Foil is not suggested, but if you still want to use foil, then go ahead, make sure that your foil is dry. Wipe the foil with a paper towel, ensuring that you do not use soap or water.
The Ninja Foodi digital air fryer sp101 features a non-stick grill that makes using wet wipes very difficult, and if you choose to use them, then food will stick to your machine more quickly, causing scratches affecting your device the life span of your appliance.
Other users have found this question very simple to answer. The only thing you need is a paper towel, and if it’s wet, please make sure that it’s dry because nothing should be allowed between food and Ninja Foodi digital air fryer sp101.
Do I need a greasing tray for my Ninja Foodi digital air fryer?
Yes! You will need a ninja food digital air fryer sp101 grease tray because your non-stick grill needs to be lubed before using it, or else you’re going to scratch it up pretty badly. To apply the grease easily, pour a little bit of oil on the base of the plastic cup or a paper towel, then spread the oil all around the non-stick grill.
The greasing tray can be placed directly on baking sheets because it’s heat resistant, making cooking faster and easy.
Does my Ninja Foodi digital air fryer come with one year warranty?
Yes! We believe in providing our best service to our customers, so we include a one-year limited warranty that covers any manufacturing defect or electrical failure during regular use of your appliance. You only pay shipping fees if you need to send back your Ninja Foodi digital air fryer for a repair or replacement.
You can check out more reviews from customers on the Official Ninja Online Store. To further clarify all of your doubts, you may view the video below to see how easy it is to use and clean Ninja Foodi digital air fryer sp101:
Do you want other users’ advice in using a ninja food digital air fry oven? Well, other existing buyers shared their experience by leaving positive feedback as well as writing down simple steps in operating this kitchen accessory which is shown below:
- Place food on a greasing tray. Do not place food directly on the grill (unless if that’s what you want). The greasing tray is designed perfectly for easy cleaning afterward. Place food on a greasing tray, and you’re good to go!
- Plug in your device, switch the dial knob to digital mode, press the start/stop button, and the timer will turn ON automatically. Ninja Foodi digital air fryer sp101 is flexible and intelligent enough to adjust from 30-120 minutes, making it ideal for frozen fries or baked potatoes.
- After finishing cooking, let it cool off first before handling (we suggest that you use oven mitts). Do not touch hot parts like the outside grill plate after usage.
- Press the Power button for 5 seconds until POWER OFF comes up, then release the power button once again. This will turn off your machine entirely so that you can do cleanup.
- To clean a Ninja Foodi digital air fryer, wipe off the grill plate with a wet towel or paper towel, then use a dry paper towel to remove excess oil from the base of your device before storing it back in its box. Cleaning is effortless. That’s all you have to do is hot water and dish soap, which will make cleaning more accessible than ever!
After cleaning, make sure that you let your machine dry first because if you try to store it while wet, you’re going to put bacteria in there, causing odor problems. Not only that, but the parts of your Ninja Foodi digital air fryer may also rust easily since they are made from quality stainless steel material.
How To Use A Digital Airfryer: Easy Guide
You were wondering how to use your ninja food digital air fryer? Watch the video below so that you won’t end up scratching the non-stick grill of your appliance.
For more information about this product, visit Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fryer Sp101 Official Website.
You may also visit the Official Ninja Online Store and search for other products like ninja food digital air fryer sp101, ninja professional blender bl660, ninja auto IQ bl197, and many more.
Ninja is an American brand that aims to give quality kitchenware that will surely satisfy our needs in the future. For this reason, Ninja focuses on creating versatile home appliances that are very durable, convenient to operate, and, most of all, simple to clean!
If you have any questions or concerns about shared info, comment below, and we will surely help you out.