Divorce, child custody disputes and other family legal issues can be challenging to overcome. Your decision to consult with a law firm should be based not only on the lawyers’ skill, experience and knowledge, but also on their ability to work closely and personally with their clients. we never forget that our clients are people facing delicate, life-changing challenges. Personal attention, responsiveness and sensitivity are our guiding principles as we assist our clients in resolving difficult family law disputes. Wilmington NC family law attorney we offer skilled counsel and advice for successful negotiation and litigation of disputes.
We carefully combine experience and compassion to offer you the best possible representation. Wilmington NC family attorney know that each family has unique needs.From divorce to children’s issues, your situation deserves thoughtful attention and individual consideration
Experienced Family Law
- Your time is valuable, and we pride ourselves on responding promptly to all of your questions and concerns.
- We encourage you to contact us by phone, email or text with questions and concerns, and we’re available to meet with you after-hours and even on weekends if needed.
- We charge hourly rates that reflect the skill and years of experience of our individual attorneys.
- We help you feel welcome and at ease before you even step through our doors. From your first phone call to our office, you never feel like just another client, as we make every effort to put you at ease and keep you connected.
- The future of your childrenis of utmost importance and you need to ensure that your children grow up in a stable and nurturing environment. We help you establish a custody arrangement that’s beneficial to your children but also fair to you.
- A divorce should not mean that you have to go through significant financial struggles. We represent dependent spouses in need of spousal support in order to continue to live comfortably, as well as supporting spouses who want to avoid paying alimony or pay only what’s absolutely necessary.
- There are many things to consider when separating from or ending a marriage, and it is imperative that you first discuss your circumstances with a dependable divorce attorney in Wilmington.
- Divorceand separation don’t have to be an end, they can be a new beginning. We put you in control by giving you tools and resources to find options that work for you and your family